martes, 1 de enero de 2013

New year, same shite.

A new year has begun. And though my OCD syndrome is kicking in (2013 is an odd number. I hate odd numbers), I want to believe it's going to be a top year. I'm trying not be get too excited about it though, because I tend to expect a lot from things/people and then I end up totally gutted that things never go my way. 

SO. 2013. RESOLUTIONS. My year is not supposed to be a lot different than the past ones since I'm still at Uni, but let's just think it's going to be massive. I'm a senior now (not sure if it's a good thing) so I expect to party, A lot. And a tiny bit of study sessions just for the sake of it. 

Now, besides school, what I'd really want is to meet new people. I LOVE meeting new, exciting people. I adore my friends and all, but it's always refreshing to update your contact list. This helps you to step out of the usual routine for a moment, and that is something you should always be grateful for. 

And now about my currently love status... there's actually none. Not that I am complaining, but it's actually funny how I suck at relationships. I believe I scare men with my oddness. If I happen to find an awesome guy who is willing to be weird with me then it's going to be an ace year! But if not, it's going to be amazing anyway. I'm a veeery independent person on that matter so to hell with it.

Finally, I'm saving all I can so that I'm able to go to the UK this time next year. Cross your fingers. If that doesn't occur then I might aswell kill myself, but I'll let you know first.

x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario