sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

untitled #3

I'm taking my time, going slowly, everything is cool, I'm relaxed, just chillin'. But no, not really, my mind just won't stop thinking about the same thing over and over again. 

When I first got back here I had to deal with a lot of weird stuff that was going on in my life before I left and while I was abroad, like not having very good friends, o my super interesting, yet not very interested (ex)boyfriend. Days went by and I felt like I had no control over my life. BUT (there's always a but, and you gotta love it when it's a good 'but'), now everything's back on track; I'm doing my homework so I can finish school soon, I'm saving my money so I can go back to the US next December, and I'm saying what I feel so I don't regret it later. 

Oh, and I'm also trying to make it work. I really, really want this to work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario